At ImmersiveWorlds, we develop experiences and worlds for enterprises that entertain, inspire, create community and drive commerce.
World Class Technology Delivery
Our platform provides integrated AR and VR functionality to capture and retain 21st century customers, while our expert consulting services partner with you every step of the way.
Our Mixed Reality development platform capabilities include:
- Simple AR “vignettes” for ads and promotion
- AR and VR tours that displace the audio tour
- Social AR for shopping and sharing
- Interactive educational experiences
- Therapeutic environments for therapy and behavior modification
- Virtual retail and interactive commerce experiences
ImmersiveWorlds enables enterprises to market test with an innovative AR or VR experience or deploy this engaging 3D immersive technology to promote brands and offerings, develop new revenue streams, and gain market share.
Fashion, Retail and eCommerce
- Enable your customers to dress up their personal avatar in your brand’s latest looks. Let them explore your latest merchandise and shop socially with friends in your virtual boutique.
- Let shoppers customize their avatars and model your fashions and accessories on an augmented reality runway that they can view with friends through their smartphone!
- Our AR and VR capabilities let customers examine products immersively, test-drive their next car, decorate their home, and more!
Travel and Hospitality
- Invite guests on a virtual journey to your city or attraction to plan their visit!
- Displace the audio tour with augmented reality guides that bring history to life!
- Expand your market to armchair travelers and aspirational tourists around the world!
Medicine, Art and Education
- Virtual Reality can provide unique and efficient ways to provide exposure and cognitive behavioral therapy in simulated environments.
- Augmented and Virtual Reality let students learn by doing, put lessons in context, and enable deeper dives into each learner’s areas of interest. With AR and VR, teachers, parents and students can “see” mathematical relationships, watch a triceratops “come to life” and “tour” inside a beating heart
- Take art “out of the box” and extend the visit with a virtual reality traveling exhibit that lets guests worldwide enjoy the collection.